Solar Energy Services, Inc., (SES) is an established and thriving solar design and installation contractor located in the Millersville, Maryland. We install solar electric (PV), solar water heating, and solar pool heating systems for residential, commercial, and institutional customers. The majority of our work is in Maryland and Washington DC.
We are looking to hire experienced mechanics for our growing business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install rooftop and ground mounted PV arrays from 5kW to 1.5 mW
- Responsible for array wiring, equipment grounding, and installing optimizers/micro-inverters
- Install solar water heating and pool heating systems
- Complete work according to plan requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment and have an attention to detail
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and team
- Other duties as required
- Work safely
- Trustworthy, dependable, and punctual
- Basic hand tools and cordless power tools
- Comfortable working on at least two story roofs
- Regularly and repeatedly lift up to 70 lbs.
- Familiarity with personal fall arrest systems (PFAS)
- Must be able to work in very hot or cold conditions, direct sunlight for extended periods, attics, and crawl spaces
- Clean driving record for past three years
- Reliable transportation
- Paid Holidays,
- Simple IRA (retirement plan),
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance Contribution (HSA)
- High school or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and/or hydronic.
- NABCEP certification enhances compensation.
SES offers rapid advancement opportunities for fast learners with crew leader potential in an exciting, growth industry.
Check out our reviews online. We have an excellent reputation in the industry with many years’ experience.