Residential Solar Panels
These grid-tied systems use the sun’s energy to power all the electrical devices in your home. Most of our customers offset between 30% and 100% of their utility bill with solar energy.
Time-in-the-field combined with a vast array of project types as well as formal training, ensures that SES’s installer teams have both the experience and technical knowledge to execute a timely and quality installed solar system.
Whether large or small, all solar designs begin with a site survey. This phase is a vital step in the process as it affects every aspect of the project from design through return on investment. Onsite visits, in conjunction with aerial imaging tools, are employed to gather site-specific information.
You’ve invested in a high return, commercial asset. Now you want to be sure that return is realized. With the oldest active solar service department in the region, SES brings extensive experience in the operation and maintenance of both solar thermal and solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. Due to our time in the business, our NABCEP certified technicians are experienced with solar thermal and solar PV systems from many different manufacturers. SES is frequently called in to maintain, consult on, or fine-tune systems constructed by others.
SES offers industry expertise and services around the economics, financial incentives, and financing vehicles for solar projects. We partner with various financial entities to accommodate the solar project financing needs of our clients. SES can educate and guide you to the financing mechanism that suits your requirements best. These financing options include:
- Operating Leases
- Capital Leases
- Bank Loans
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) loans
SES’s project team ensures a timely and smooth execution of the following:
- Full solar proposal package
- Cash flow projections for economic modeling of the project
- Comprehensive design including review of structural and electrical/mechanical engineered drawings for submittal with permit application packages
- Preparation and submittal of utility interconnection application and accompanying documents
- Procurement of project equipment
- Final completed system documentation and O&M Manual